Best Microdermabrasion system Machine For Home Use
Microdermabrasion is one of the methods of skin resurfacing, in which not only the face, but also the body (abdominal, hip and chest areas) can be treated. There are different types of this procedure. They are classified according to the techniques used for skin polishing.Here is a list of reviews for Best Microdermabrasion Machine that are currently on the market.
Specialists identify the following types of microdermabrasion:
The procedure of diamond microdermabrasion implies cleaning the skin with diamond particles. It is performed using a special device, on which nozzles of different shapes (for the nose, forehead or body) are installed. This device is a system of vacuum suction. Specialized nozzles, covered with a very thin layer of diamond dust, are installed on the work surface of this system. During the treatment, the skin is sucked into the nozzle, and the diamond dust particles cleanse the sebum and dirt from the pores.
Using a laser beam, the device deeply affects the skin, cleaning its upper and middle layers. It is a minimally traumatic technique that removes scars and stretch marks. However, patients are recommended a certain rehabilitation period after this procedure. The reviews say that laser microdermabrasion is a great way to get rid of small scars, pigmentation and mimic wrinkles. The procedure has a similar mechanism of action as mechanical skin polishing, but here the effect is reached using a laser device. You can use different nozzles with this device. It warms the skin until the dead cells are burned, and the living cells are activated under the influence of heat. This allows you to stimulate metabolic processes and provide effective skin repair. According to Shop 4 Body, a similar thing happens when you get laser hair removal sessions. They are counting on your body repairing itself to do a large portion of the work.
Mechanical microdermabrasion facial is performed using an electronic device and special milling cutters covered with mineral spraying. The depth of tissue removal varies from hundredths to a few tens of a millimeter. This is very important, because if you remove a large layer of the skin at once, you may cause additional complications up to indurated wrinkles or scars. During the treatment, the skin is removed up to the upper dermal layer. It should be noted that this is a very painful and difficult process. That is why doctors use multiple courses of therapy to combat scars or stretch marks. On average, it takes from 3 to 5 procedures to remove deep wrinkles and up to 10 procedures to get rid of keloid scars. You need a certain time to recover after each session. This rehabilitation period is also very unpleasant. During skin repair, a process similar to skin regeneration after getting a tattoo occurs. At first a scab forms over the epidermis, and 5 days later it comes off and is replaced by new skin.
Best Microdermabrasion system Machine 2018
- Suction: This product has great suction and the suction stays great even after using it for a long time.
- Warranties/Guarantee: The company gives a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Tips: The system comes with two different high-quality diamond tips. They are a little on the large side, so they may not be the best for the nose area.
- Use: This product is easy to use, and has an ergonomic tear-shaped design. The filters have to be changed very often, but it comes with a lot of filters and you can buy replacements (100 at a time) for a fair price.
- Price: It’s a little on the pricey side but does include a lot of features and accessories for the price.
The product works wonderfully and has great reviews. Some of the features, such as the digital display with on-screen instructions and their patented 3D diamond dispersion technology makes the device attractive. Another attractive point is that the system is FDA registered. Overall, I would recommend this system.
(5.0 / 5)
(4.9 / 5)
(5.0 / 5)
- Suction: This product features four levels of suction. The suction power is about average when compared to other systems.
- Warranties/Guarantee: The company offers a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Tips: The system comes with three different good quality diamond tips.
- Use: It is easy to use, and comes with great instructions. Its ergonomically designed so it is easy to hold and fits comfortably in your hand. This system does need to be cleaned frequently and the filters need to be changed often.
- Price: It’s a little pricey, but it works well so its a good investment.
Its a good product overall. It does need to be cleaned after almost every single use, but this is because it does such a great job at exfoliating your skin. Compared with other systems, it is a good investment. I would recommend this.
(4.0 / 5)
(4.9 / 5)
(4.5 / 5)
- Suction: The suction work good at first, but it loses power after a few uses.
- Warranties/Guarantee: The company offers a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Tips: The system uses discs. It comes with three different discs of two different sizes each, but the discs have to be replaced often. The discs use aluminum oxide crystals instead of diamonds.
- Use: It is easy to use, but a little awkward to hold because of the design of the device.
- Price: This price of this system is “middle of the road” in the varied spectrum of microdermabrasion system prices.
Although this system is a good price, you would end up spending a lot more than a better system because of how often the discs need to be replaced. The biggest concern is the lack of continuously sufficient suction. This will render the device almost useless in the long run. I would not recommend this product.
(4.5 / 5)
(4.5 / 5)
(4.5 / 5)
- Suction: This device has four different suction level settings.
- Warranties/Guarantee: I have seen a 30 day guarantee as well as a 60 day guarantee.
It is a bit confusing to figure out which one is correct.
- Tips: The device comes with three different diamond tips.
- Use: This product is easy to use and easy to handle because of the design of the device.
- Price: This product is super affordable compared to other systems on the market.
At first glance, this system seems like it has it all but many (way more than normal) online reviews have said that the device stopped charging after a couple of months, right outside of the guarantee window. Because of this, I wouldn’t recommend this product.
(4.0 / 5)
(4.6 / 5)
(4.3 / 5)
- Suction: The device has four power level settings for suction. The suction power overall is really good.
- Warranties/Guarantee: The company has an amazing one-year satisfaction guarantee.
This is proof that this product is of great quality.
- Tips: The device comes with four different probes (tips) of varying sizes and shapes. They are not diamond.
- Use: This product is not boasted to be a complete microdermabrasion solution but it does do what it says it will do which is remove blackheads and it works great.
- Price: This device is super affordable and fairly priced for what it does.
(5 / 5)
(5 / 5)
(5 / 5)
How to perform microdermabrasion at home
The simplest procedure you can carry out yourself is diamond polishing. To perform it, you need to buy a special device.
1) You have to prepare the device and choose the nozzle suitable for the area you are going to treat. On average, the kit includes from 5 to 10 different nozzles: for the face, body, sensitive areas, eye area, etc. There is also a trial nozzle, but it is not used in the cleaning process;
2) The skin has to be cleansed of cosmetics. It would be great to apply a mask in order to widen your pores – this will significantly improve the effect. It is also important to degrease your skin with lotion;
3) Most of the devices are assembled according to a single scheme. The gasket, which serves as the basis for the nozzle, is put on the shaft. This gasket is a membrane that serves to collect the damaged cells. A nozzle of the desired shape and diameter is put on top. Then the mode is set;
4) Move the nozzle along the massage lines without haste. But you cannot stay in the same spot for a long time. On average, each movement should take 1 second. For better effect, you can slightly tighten your skin, especially on the cheeks.